How will we know if the Monadnock Local Living Economy Project is successful?
Here is a draft list of desired outcomes of this project. Which resonate with you? What is missing?
- We understand how “we” are collectively working together and contributing to our Local Living Economy on a daily basis.
- Community-wide issues are solved collectively, using a diversity of frameworks across disciplines.
- We understand and support our region’s unifying goals.
- Businesses and organizations know their strengths and weaknesses and look for ways to form collaborative partnerships to meet community-wide goals.
- We have an increased commitment to civic engagement.