Via Monadnock Farm & Community Coalition
Policy on Your Plate
Those at the March forum responded overwhelmingly that more officials, lawmakers and representatives need to be at the table in order to grow a vibrant, safe and efficient local food system that:
- enhances the health of our community
- is profitable for farmers and producers
- is accessible to all community members
- conserves natural resources
- is sustained by strong leadership and commitment in the Monadnock Region
Therefore, this forum addresses the policy-focused goal of our region’s Strategic Plan.
Meet State Representatives, National Advocates, Local Leaders and Agricultural Commission Members who are already involved with local food. Hear examples of food policy at work right here!
Find out why and how we can impact their work, so they can impact our work in a positive way.
Share your experience making, changing, or being affected by policy on any level.
Highlight laws and…
View original post 247 more words