The Keene Cities for Climate Protection Committee is focusing on identifying policies that will increase the vitality and competitiveness of local business and support environmentally sustainable businesses and our economy (part of Keene’s Climate Adaptation Plan).
The information below is simply a gathering of information. The committee is not recommending the adoption of any specific policies right now — we are still in the research phase of this effort.
We categorized potential policies under the following goals:
- Support and Grow our Local Economy
- Reconnect Capital with Community
- Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Increase Community Resiliency
- Democratize Energy Systems
- Support Access to the Information Economy
Read more about the policies specific to each goal by clicking the respective links above. Please let us know if we’re missing any goals and/or policies.